One Arm Pushups
- progressing with archer-pushups now
- been 5 sessions with noticable progress:
- started out with being able to do 3 strict palm supported with
- could do 10 palm supported with each hand by the third session
- could do 5 finger supported (thumb included) with each hand today
- also tried OAP eccentrics at the fourth session, but still lack
the necessary control
- will re-employ once am able to do 10 finger-supported with
- breath control has improved over the sessions
- as the number of reps increase, breathing once per rep is a
better choice than sustaining the valsalva maneuver throughout
- have been noticing strength improvements and tricep hypertrophy
- soreness is a good indicator of novel stimuli
- fairly quick adaptation expected.
- was off this for more than a month
- have been consuming minimal amounts for 60 hours now
- eyes have been drier than usual with the same hydration and sleep
- no noticable energy improvements
- an nap(25 mins) or a complete sleep cycle(90 mins (sleep deprived
days)) are a much better option
- discontinuing indefinitely. Only consuming when absolutely necessary.
- will keep the sensitivity preserved for emergencies
- a zombie apocalypse, for instance
- I don’t have a shotgun yet.
- a sledgehammer would be slow
- machetes should be fun
- katanas would be epic
- also don’t have a horse yet.
- also probably won’t have zombies.
One Meal a Day
- had been doing this for 2 weeks
- shifting back to the normal 2 meals + auxiliaries a day now due to
a revision in workout regimen
- Convenient experience : saves time
- the one meal has to be good though
- the self imposed obligation takes care of really having a good meal